This fairly new UK magazine to be distributed in the United States has now published a lovely Coloring Book!
That coloring book, once done, will make a lovely bound addition to your creative bookshelf and include some of your spectacular work.
Check out more magazine info at http://www.daphnesdiary.com/en/.
I’m mind mapping an idea for this piece. Thinking of what ‘off to the races’ conjures up for me including:
- Formal dress wear including hats – for the Ascot
- Weird automobiles from ‘The Great Race’
- Derby hats
- Signs with numbers (for runners)
- Racing routes – maps (e.g. Tour de France)
- Legs running (horses and human) – marathons and horseraces
- Swimmers swimming (triathlon element)
- Race tracks
- Car races (e.g. NASCAR, Indy 500, Grand Prix)
- Racing to get things done (e.g. to do lists, watching the clock)
- Olympic sailing and rowing events
- America’s Cup yacht race
- Flags, buoys, mile markers
- Water stations
The reason for creating a WordPress blog is because of the newly-formed A4 challenge group that I’ve joined with other QuiltArt list serve members that uses this platform. I’m delighted to be aboard!